2014 Mystery/Drama Rated R 135 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 3, 2014|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||January 13, 2015|
|On DVD||January 13, 2015|
GONE GIRL -- directed by David Fincher and based upon the global bestseller by Gillian Flynn -- unearths the secrets at the heart of a modern marriage. On the occasion of his fifth wedding anniversary, Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) reports that his beautiful wife, Amy (Rosamund Pike), has gone missing. Under pressure from the police and a growing media frenzy, Nick's portrait of a blissful union begins to crumble. Soon his lies, deceits and strange behavior have everyone asking the same dark question: Did Nick Dunne kill his wife?
Rated R for a scene of bloody violence, some strong sexual content/nudity, and language.
Box office gross: $167.7 million. View box office history.
Released by Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Madea is back in a big 'Boo' way
- Monday Mixer: New York Comic Con delivers the goods
- Cooter's Watch List: The best film that I've seen this year...
- Charlize Theron goes to 'Dark Places' in new trailer
- 'Birdman' soars high at the Oscars
- Best movies of 2015 that you don't know about yet: John's list