|In Theaters||July 8, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||October 11, 2011|
|On DVD||October 11, 2011|
Management candidate Nick (Jason Bateman) has been logging 12-hour days and eating everything his twisted supervisor Harken (Kevin Spacey) dishes out, toward the promise of a well-earned promotion. But now he knows that's never going to happen. Meanwhile, dental assistant Dale (Charlie Day) has been struggling to maintain his self-respect against the relentless X-rated advances of Dr. Julia Harris (Jennifer Aniston), when she suddenly turns up the heat. And accountant Kurt (Jason Sudeikis) has just learned that his company's corrupt new owner, Pellit (Colin Farrell), is not only bent on ruining his career but plans to funnel toxic waste into an unsuspecting population.
What can you do when your boss is a psycho, a man-eater or a total tool?
Quitting is not an option. These monsters must be stopped. So, on the strength of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con whose street cred is priced on a sliding scale (Jamie Foxx), the guys devise a convoluted but foolproof plan to rid the world of their respective employers... permanently.
But even the best-laid plans are only as good as the brains behind them.
Rated R for crude and sexual content, pervasive language and some drug material.
Box office gross: $117.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- New trailer: The guys are back for 'Horrible Bosses 2'
- Are you ready for another 'Vacation' with the Griswolds? UPDATED with choices for Rusty
- GBU: Is it Impossible to find a Horrible Horse?
- 'Horrible Bosses' fires off three character posters
- New images surface for 'Green Lantern' and other Summer movies
- Best movies of 2011 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list